Hello from Room 2

We hope you enjoy looking around our blog. Please leave us some comments because we do check them every week.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Solo Taxonomy

We have been learning lots about Solo Taxonomy in Room 2. The slideshow above shows some of our maps. We discussed what school would be like without teachers and we also discussed how teachers keep us safe. You can ask us at home what a pre structural answer is (can't answer/needs help), what a uni structural answer is (I can give 1 relevant point/answer) and what a multi structural answer is (I can give more than 1 relevant answer). In Room 2 we have all tried giving multi structural answers and we have been doing really well.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, there sure are some clever kids in Room 2! Keep up the great thinking.
From Miss Dassler and Rm13

N.I.N.E said...

WOOHOO, ROOM 2 you guys rock. You guys are really rocking and rolling down there in the Junior school. Keep up all the great work and keep on pushing that thinking to the extended abstract.

Cheers

Room IX and Mr V

Avril (Peter's mum) said...

Great work everyone! You all came up with really good ideas. I love your colourful mosaics too. And it's great to see the new photos!

Anonymous said...

Hola Room 2!

I am Miss Carrick-Eede and last year I was the teacher in Room 1, now I am teaching in a school called Santiago College in Chile, South America. I am a 2nd Grade teacher and I have 27 students in my class. One of my students is called Josefa and she is looking at your blog too! We think you are doing alot of cool work! we are looking forward to seeing some photos of your recycling for our next unit!

Your doing a great job Mrs Farrell!

Love from Miss Carrick-Eede

Unknown said...

you have done really well on your story.I like every thing you have written.

Nadith r22 said...

Your work is very fantastic because you been doing multistructural answers.

eden-marie r22 said...

I like your cool story.I thoght it was going to be boring. But it was not borin. It was a great story there.YOUR ROOM ROCKS A LOT. Keep up your great work. I hope your next story will be extended abstract. I think your story was interesting. I am very pleased with your words.

Anonymous said...

Your work is super every time I read it

From Anjali Lal
room 20

This weeks books

  • Princess Pigsty
  • The Brave Little Owl
  • Snail Boy
  • Felix

Our favourite songs

  • Dancing Queen
  • Ring Of Fire

MOSAICS

We have been doing Mosaics in Art this term.  We have started with paper mosaics and next term we will be moving on to tile mosaics.